How much is it?
Here are some common answers about the cost.
There is no charge for submitting a request form or asking a question via the Charlie Foxtrot website.
You will only pay legal fees once the following two conditions have been met:
- You have received and approved a quotation from one of the law firms in the Charlie Foxtrot network
- The conditions of payment in the quotation are met
The quotation will be established on the basis of an in-depth analysis of the specific information submitted via your request form
The quotation will depend upon the following factors:
- The complexity of your issue
- An estimation of the time required to resolve the issue
- The possibility of mutualising the costs with other companies. This is possible in cases such as passenger claims, Civil Aviation Authority hearings, etc.
Thanks to the vast experience of the lawyers within the Charlie Foxtrot network, a range of issues are already familiar and working time can be drastically reduced, thus saving you money